Oriental Rug Cleaners San Diego - Serving SD Since 1971
From the most delicate antique oriental rug to extremely large oriental area rugs; we clean them all and well.
- Expert spot and extensive soil extraction.
- Three odor solutions including pet urine odor.
- We do not soak rugs with water = No water damage or color loss!
- Established family business with a local reputation for quality.
- Courteous customer service and friendly, efficient technicians
- We stand behind every job. We’re BBB accredited, bonded & insured.
- Keep reading to learn more about our ORIENTAL RUG cleaning method!
Oriental Rugs: Why Choose Our Cleaning Method?
-Standout Oriental Area Rugs Cleaning Companies San Diego-
We understand oriental rugs and are happy to enlighten.
Your handmade oriental rug is a work of art, a beautiful furnishing that warms and enhances your home, and antique orientals can actually increase in value the longer you use them.
Genuine hand-knotted oriental rugs are each painstakingly made row by row in Iran, China, India, Russia, Turkey, Pakistan, Tibet and Nepal. A simple test of authenticity: Turn your rug over. Hand-woven rugs do not have a backing.
Your rugs are valuable and we will treat them that way.
In keeping with the careful way in which the oriental rugs were made, Professional Oriental Rug Cleaners San Diego must also be extremely careful during their cleaning procedures.
Failure to use non-damaging cleaning methods, failure to use correctly balanced solutions, and failure to recognize signs certain rugs are especially susceptible to damage, can wreak havoc on your beautiful oriental rug.
Our Cleaning Method
We have been caring for oriental rugs in San Diego for over 40 years. We offer an unique low-moisture (yet, extremely effective) cleaning method called Health+Clean that works wonders on even the most delicate and antique Oriental rugs!
With our quality cleaning methods, along with our quality and personable technicians, you will absolutely be comfortable entrusting your oriental area rugs to our local, family business that has over 40 years of experience amongst all other Oriental Rug Cleaners San Diego.
Read on to learn more about our rug cleaning method and about our fine company.
Our Health+Clean Oriental Rug Cleaning System
Our signature 40+ year-old oriental rug cleaning method, Health+Clean, is one-of-a-kind among professional San Diego oriental rug cleaners. For one, we can clean almost all oriental rugs at your site, or at our location. This capability is almost unheard of in our industry, and it’s all due to our extraordinary method, Health+Clean.
Another Health+Clean feature allows us to use far, far less water when cleaning. Typical methods involve complete rug rinses or soaks. Even “hand wash rug cleaning” procedures necessitate spraying rugs with water. Why isn’t water + rugs a good thing? Keep reading!
Water exerts pressure on structural fibers and twists them back and forth, which can lead to fiber splinters and color dulling. In short, it helps shorten rug lifespans.
Non-distilled water contains minerals and minerals are abrasive. When water is left to dry in rugs, minute mineral “gravel” is dispersed among the rug. Just stepping on the rug in future can mini-cut fibers and create soil hangouts.
Traditional water washing by oriental area rugs cleaning companies San Diego unfortunately can cause accelerated fading and wear, and it is noteworthy that it’s simply not necessary for effective soil removal.
Our damage risk-free and low-moisture Health+Clean Oriental Rug Cleaning System works better at removing more soil, spots and odors than other San Diego Oriental Rug Cleaners. How so?
- We customize our PH-balanced cleaning solutions to your rug’s needs.
- We include a safe, toxin-free sanitizer that battles dust mites and allergens
- We apply our many years of know-how to persistent spots, with a great success rate
- We feature progressively more intensified odor treatments for odors including heavy pet urine
We always perform color-fastness tests and inspect rugs before proceeding with our Health+Clean system. If we cannot use our full treatment, we may still be able to safely proceed with another method of cleaning.
For instance, we also offer a 100% dry cleaning method among other alternate cleaning treatments. Please don’t hesitate to ask about what we can do for your fragile rug.
Additional Rug Services
- Rug fringe cleaning is always included.
- We offer optional rug protection treatments.
- We offer optional rug wrapping, moth & fire proofing.
We offer high quality rug cleaning at your location or ours. You choose!
On Site Rug Cleaning
- Very convenient on-location cleaning service
- Unique low-moisture method doesn’t harm floors
- No need to live days or weeks without your rugs
- No second appointments or pickup/delivery fees
- No risk of moving or transportation damage
- No need to move heavy furniture off rugs, if desired.
Off Site Rug Cleaning
- Rug washing plant uses the same excellent method
- Allows for extra care for heavy pet urine soiling
- Allows for extra care for tricky or large rug fringes
- Allows for dry rug inspection after treatment
- Optional rug wrapping for storage service treatments
- Can pick up at one location and deliver to another
A sample of what our clients are saying about our San Diego Carpet Rug Cleaning Service
P.S. Look up our reviews on all the top review sites!